Saturday, October 17, 2015

Shedio LP by The Snuggalos


1.  Shoelace
2.  Wrestlemania
3.  Life is Butt a Dream
4.  I Seen a Ghewst
5.  My Channels

                   With a name like the Snuggalos you can rest assured you will receive a quality product.  Sure enough, here are some of the best songs ever written and recorded in 2015.  The levels of bliss which result from listening to Shedio LP are off the charts.  Right from the start you hear a delicious rawness combined with masterful taste arrangements under the radar of potential aliens in the distance.  The melodies will instantly stick in your mind and the instrumentation will amaze as the synthesizers support the addictive sound organization.  Only problem is the ending, I'm very sorry to hear the end of this album but looking forward to listening to this over and over again.  

                  I am happy to be haunted by these songs for the rest of my life and will always remind me of beautiful summer moments and all the ghosts I used to sleep with in the cemetery.    

Written by:  Alroy Mellor

10 out of 10*
Echo Options - Review - 2015

2 comments:

  1. Hey! We just read this and are really grateful for this review! We actually just released a Halloween album if you're at all interested. Thanks again!

    -The Snuggalos

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete